About The Company:
SunGeomatics is a Geospatial Services company with expertise in the analysis, mapping and delivery of geospatial information. We have a clear understanding of not only competition but also requirement of our target customers. Professionals at SunGeomatics are highly experienced and understand the need of providing exceptional client services which results in significant growth of our company.
Profile: Technical Sales Executive
Job Location: Bangaluru
Desired experience: 0-2 yrs
Course Specialization: MBA – Marketing / Any Graduate
Target Batch Pass out: 2016 - 2017
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 3.0 LPA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Month
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
As Sales & Marketing Intern, your key responsibilities and duties would include:
- Build a list of prospects globally and sell IT based services by using LinkedIn and Google searches
- Run email campaigns, use IM and calls to reach the right contact and generate interest and make a sale
- Develop marketing content for blogging, social media posting, brochures etc.
Desired skills & Experience
- Knowledge in Sales process and activities
- Knowledge in Lead generation and online marketing
- Knowledge in Branding: social media, blogging, photo/video design
- Good communication and English speaking and writing skills
- Exposure to MS office suite and CRM concepts. Extensive use of Outlook, Excel, CRM tools and reporting will be needed
- Energetic, self-starter and Self reliant
- Trustworthy, can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented, organized and stress-resistant;
Interest in working in an international and culturally diverse environment.
-This is a desk job, No travel required
-Tremendous growth opportunity and multinational experience for candidates who are interested in learning and living the true off-shore business lifecycle.
-Opportunity to interact with top level executives and owners globally, give presentations and demonstrations to address real business needs.
-No daily targets for the calls to be made, monthly expectations on type of prospects generated and lined up for pilot / project based on email and voice based engagement strategies.
- Exceptional grasp on English language
- Neutral pronunciation
-Test Verbal & Written skills
-Face to Face
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, MBA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 3 LPA