Technical Research Analyst
About The Company:
ANUATION is a leading Research & Consulting firm, providing a full range of Intellectual Property services, Research Services, IT Services. With a team of dedicated technology experts, engineers and support staff, we are covering such diverse technical fields as HITECH sector, ITC sector, Engineering sector and Biotech Domain. As their client’s business ventures expand into other countries, they facilitate the coordination of their international intellectual property activities through our global network of associates. They offer balanced and practical solutions with our strong legal and technical expertise. They are also known for providing customized Web based solutions to our clients, ranging from various industry domain. Based on such experience and professional skill, our overseas clients are welcome and invited to try our Services for obtaining Intellectual Property Rights and to enjoy and utilize our services whenever they have any issue and require assistance.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/M.Tech ( Electronics and Communication)
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
- Candidates should be responsible for global search of patents
- Candidates should have understanding and identification of novelty of inventions in various technological segments such as electronics, communication, software, information technology, semiconductor technology, etc.
- Candidates are responsible for conducting searches for identifying relevant products and/or standards and technical analysis of the literature related to the products and/or standards
- Rating/ranking of patents based on the similarities and/or differences identified with the relevant products and/or standards
- Candidates are responsible for preparation of EOU/ claim charts based on the relevant products and/or standards identified
- Client interactions & maintaining quality and timeliness of deliverables.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong analytical skills with basic understanding of diverse technology domains.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent comprehension skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Responsible attitude and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Well-developed interpersonal and active listening skills
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property (IP) fundamentals and/or Patent laws will be a plus
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face interview Round
- Job Responsibilities: Technical Research Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT