About the Company:
FCS is a leading provider of IT services. In the past one decade of its existence, FCS has carved out a niche for itself in core IT areas like E-learning, Digital content services, Resource staffing, BPO and Product engineering services. As a business innovator, FCS helps clients achieve extraordinary results from their customer relationships, business operations, and technology. Clients choose FCS for the impact we achieve, our commitment to their success, and the straightforward and collaborative way we work with them. Our customers list include Medidata, Canon, Merck, Samsung, Sapient and many more Fortune 500 companies. Scorecard of the companies from across the world, the European Union\'s executive body European Commission (EC) has ranked FCS Software Solutions 18th among Indian firms.\" We have state-of-the art facilities based at Noida, Chandigarh and Dehradun running 24x7. Our continuous growth has been made possible by the result of livewire, energetic and focused IT workforce of more than 900 highly competent professionals who have worked extensively in the areas of application development and support, e-learning solutions, Business, Infrastructure Management, and BPO. For more details, click on www.fcsltd.com.
Desired Experience: 0 – 1.5 years
Last Date to Apply : 07-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.8 – 3.0 LPA (Negotiable for deserving candidate)
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- To understand IT requirements of clients IT resource need and deliver qualified consultants
- Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within time frame
- Posting vacancies on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
- Responsible for negotiation, paper work validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
- Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
Skill Set Required:
- Fresher / US Staffing industry / Domestic Recruitment / Consulting Firm / Contract to Hire Agency with Hands on experience on sourcing and End to End Recruitment experiences.
- Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, Negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, Interview & On Boarding etc)
- Proficient in sourcing right candidates through extensive portal search and Vendors.
- Should have excellent communication, convincing skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
- Candidate shall be self motivated & high on achievement orientation, Should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure.
- Comfortable to work in night shift and Must be able to commute by himself
- Telephonic Interview
- HR Round
Technical Recruiter (US Staffing)
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1.5 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA