About the Company:
Edureka is a live and interactive e-learning platform that is revolutionizing professional online education.Edureka offers instructor-led courses supported by online resources, along with 24/7 on-demand support.It gives professionals the flexibility to learn at their own time and location, even from their mobile devices.Edureka also provides real-life project scenarios designed and evaluated by industry experts.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 3 Months
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (BigData, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytic's etc.)
- Passion to research/analyse and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
- Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
- This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
- Excellent Programming Skills.
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
- Preferable Knowledge On Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark )
- Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS)
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift)
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): Night shift allowance
- Aptitude Test
- Face to Face
0 - 2 Years
3 - 4 LPA