About The Company :
Ripple Construction Products Pvt Ltd (RCP) is incorporated in April 2012 headquartered at Hyderabad with an objective of “Providing world class, superior quality Products & Services to its Customers enhancing their Business more efficiently & effectively” in Ripple Construction Products Pvt Ltd 4 November 2014 4“ Our core passion isyour brighter future” Culture at Ripple India Our purpose Our Mission “To be genuine in offering our services to our clients & assist them scale up in their business” “To be the quality leaders in everything we do”We are highly efficient business leaders committed to make every stake holder in our business to be successful in every aspect of their work
We are driven by our Culture at Ripple India to produce OUTSTANDING business results by creating Ripples in our Clients.
We are committed to work towards the success of our clients so that we can succeed.
Job Location: Bangalore/Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Diploma/ B.Tech -Mechanical
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2016
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: 1.8 LPA - 3 LPA INR
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Previous experience should be from firefighting /Gas pipe line industry
- Meets operational standards by contributing site information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems
- Meets project budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions;
- Resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders. Schedule delivery of needed materials and labour requests.
- Manage tool and materials inventory for each project. Ensure unused materials are accounted for and reported to the TL
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Supervise preparation of plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates for new project, modernization, assist in organizing services necessary for project
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Face To Face Interview
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA