About the Company:
Inspiring Touch is a complete end-to-end Customer Lifecycle Management services company. We are a process and infrastructure solutions company delivering a near-complete range of customer-driven solutions. Our company mantra is to "inspire" by identifying problems and delivering holistic solutions to that end, and "touching" by supporting those solutions continually.
Desired Experience: 1 - 4 years
Last Date to Apply : 30-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 4 - 10 LPA (Negotiable)
• Responsible for answering and placing technical support communications for Backup Exec customers:
• The primary responsibility is to successfully troubleshoot and resolve highly complex technical issues on heterogeneous environments that are utilized on highly complex, mission critical systems. This requires consistent follow up with customers until issues are resolved or proper advancement procedures are followed for known issues.
• Provide end-to-end complex technical support primarily via telephone, this also includes email and/or chat.
• Become a subject matter expert in Backup Exec suite of products, documenting discovered issues and bugs through knowledgebase documents and product training.
• Become a subject matter expert in other Symantec products and third party applications that integrate with Backup Exec; includes, but not limited to operating systems (Windows Servers and Clients, Linux and UNIX), databases (Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint), virtual (VMWare vSphere suite, deduplication, NDMP, Hyper-V), mail servers (Exchange, Lotus Notes), etc.
• Technicians are expected to reproduce and verify customer issues by re-creating scenarios in a lab environment and prioritize open issues.
• Technicians will participate in new product releases and beta cycles to ensure information and training requirements are met to support new products whilst researching a wide variety of technical subjects including operating systems, Symantec Backup and Recovery software, and third party applications.
• Remain updated in client and industry led processes, technology applications, utilities, and products
• Advocate customer requests and participate in conference call escalations when required.
• Utilize various internal and client-based tools and applications for customer management and servicing.
• Utilize various logical thought processes and troubleshooting techniques to remediate customer issues.
• Demonstrate strong customer service and cross-cultural skills when engaging customers.
• Technicians will share knowledge of Backup Exec product with customers to assist them in troubleshooting and solving problems on their own.
• Work and partner with others within a team-based environment.
• Achieve and maintain required metrics and goals.
Skill Set Required: Should have Hands on Experience on any one of the below -
• In-depth knowledge of Windows 2003, 2008 / R2, 2012 / R2, 2013 with extensive hands-on networking experience.
• In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, domains and domain trusts as well as Windows Registry, Windows Client Operating System, user profiles and security and server-based software.
• Experienced in supporting large enterprise customers.
• Must be familiar with networking protocols and hardware, preferably with MCSE certification.
• Any combination of the following will be a plus : Oracle DB, MS Exchange, MS SQL, SharePoint and/or LINUX
• Capable of working with related hardware systems such as tape drives and tape libraries and Disk based storage solutions.
• Ability to resolve problems systematically, efficiently and effectively.
• Perform disaster recovery of supported technologies.
• Understand PowerShell basics.
• Understand Performance Monitor (SysInternal Suite) and similar tools for analysis.
• Depth of troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving skills are required.
• Conduct research to find answers to questions and solutions to problems from various resources.
• Multi-tasking capabilities (i.e. navigating and working within multiple windows/applications, ability to communicate and document simultaneously).
- HR Round
- 2 Technical Round
Sr. Technical Engineer
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 4 Years
4 - 10 LPA