About The company
Established in 1990, GIST is a leading provider of eBooks, eJournals, research databases and discovery tools to Indian Universities, Colleges, Government Institutions and Corporates. They represent leading global publishers like IEEE, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Elsevier, Springer, Wiley- to name a few- in the Indian market. They work in close collaboration with our Publisher Partners in helping them acquire new business and manage client relationships.
With a pan India presence and a client base of more than 2500 institutional libraries, they are strategically positioned to help leading global publishers maximize the outreach of their content thereby maximizing their cash flow and revenue. Their employees leverage state of the art technologies and infrastructure to deliver cutting edge value to our clients- thus retaining a leadership position in the market.
Job Profile: Sr. Manager – Solution Sales
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-4 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Salary: INR 5 LPA – INR 7 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Meeting and Surpassing the mutually agreed sales budgets / targets on Monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
- Managing and contributing towards growth of GIST business and market share in a given territory / Region
- Key Account Management and Develop relationships at the highest levels in each Accounts.
- Identify & Close new sales opportunities
- Up-Sell / Cross Sell to existing customers
- Generate & Develop active contact list at government secretariat level.
- Develop relationship with government authorities and with decision makers and influencers at each customer place.
- Jointly work with publisher partners in developing sales
- Develop strong product knowledge of products being represented by GIST
- Be in touch with market realities and challenges that may affect the sales
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
- Provide accurate sales forecasting & sales reports using CRM system as per guidelines provided
- Effectively solve problems and manage risk in achieving the sales budgets / targets
- Ensuring optimum utilization of resources and internal processes to ensure customer satisfaction and growth
- Follow up and ensure all post sales activities are completed (Orders are received from the customers, Invoicing is received by the customers, Payment follow up, Licenses etc)
Skill Set Required:
- Selling experience at government level
- Experience of selling Software Solutions / eLearning
- Solution selling experience
- Strong communication skills in English and Regional South India Languages
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Experience of handling on and off site product presentations.
- Understanding of Patents (Added advantage)
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
2 - 5 Years
5 - 7 LPA