About the Company:
Sandhar was incorporated on October 19, 1987 and commenced operations as a supplier to Hero (formerly Hero Honda Motors Limited) for sheet metal components.
It went on to gradually add automotive locks and mirrors to its product range. Realizing the need for better quality control over child parts and economies of scale; it further expanded into manufacturing mirror plates, zinc die casting, plastic injection moulding, dies & moulds and body colored paint shops.
Desired Experience: 4 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 24-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 5 – 7.5 LPA
- Lead & manage Manufacturing Team to ensure team deliverables are met in timely & efficient manner.
- Team Deliverables include meeting Delivery Schedules, On Time Production, WIP Management, Defect Free Production, Production Efficiencies w.r.t. Inputs, Safety etc.
- Set Continuous Improvement targets & implement projects/ actions to ensure a culture of Continuous Improvement & speedy achieve the same.
- Problem Solving with proper root causing analysis and ensuring effective utilization of man, machine and material.
- Ensure adequacy of departmental processes to ensure timely meeting of team deliverables, including continuous improvement of the processes based on PDCA and potential failure mode analysis.
- Ensure Daily Work Management practices & systems process adherence on shopfloor.
- Ensure adequacy of skill level in the department to meet its deliverables, including training & Development as needed.
- Ensure high team motivation & morale levels.
- People Development activities including Coaching & Mentoring
- Provision of adequate resources to ensure smooth team functioning.
Skill Set Required:
- Good Communication
- Presentation skills
- Result Oriented
- Commitment towards work
- Able to meet time lines.
*Note – Only male candidates need to apply.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
Sr. Engineer/ Asst. Manager
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
4 - 5 Years
5 - 7.5 LPA