Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Sr. Business Development Executive
Lobotus provides custom software development services to clients when their business strategies and requirements are not adequately met by packaged software.
We work closely with the clients to understand their business objectives, define their software requirements, write specifications by involving our experienced business analyst and subject matter expert, design, develop, test and integrate the custom software across multiple other systems and platforms including internet.
To serve the customer above all else by continuous improvement in all that we do: Ideas, Quality and Customer Satisfaction. We always endeavor to deliver excellent and outstanding results through our following ideas:
- Executing innovative and creative ideas.
- Delivering cost effective solutions and services.
- Maintaining quality standards.
Website - www.lobotus.com
Profile/Designation - Sr. Business Development Executive
Location - Bangalore
Desired experience - 1.5 to 3 years
Course specialization - Graduate or Post graduate in any stream with good academic record.
Salary - Rs. 1.8 to 3.0 LPA CTC
Probation/Training Period - 3 Months
NO BOND NO CONTRACT
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Job profile/Responsibilities/Skill set.
About the Role
We are looking for highly motivated, responsible and energetic individuals to be part of our BD Team in Bangalore.
As, Executive - you will be our face for our business customers and will partner with them to increase the revenue. You will engage and partner with them to ensure business continuity and expansion. You will be supporting our customers with backward integration and optimization of their resources.
Above all, you will be the key for the success of Lobotus Technology and Petzy.com.
Must possess a two wheeler
Skills Set Required
- 1.5 to 2 years experience in Sales, Account Management, Channel Management
- Must Have Experience of Team Handling
- Should have basic understanding of e-commerce
- Candidate should be very presentable with extremely good interpersonal skills
- Should be a enthusiastic go-getter with the ability to meet revenue targets
- Pleasant Personality
- Basic Office and Excel Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Role & Responsibilities
- Implementing marketing and communication strategies in the territory.
- Adding new vendors and channel partners
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the team's revenue and non-revenue targets.
- Building vendor relationship through cold calling, email, references,
- Build and maintain relationships with Clients
- To formulate and execute promotional activities.
- Conducting competitor analysis & competency mapping for keeping abreast of market
- Trends and competitor moves to achieve market share.
Target Sector - E-commerce, Pet Food , FMCG Food Division, Medical Representative
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT