About The company
METALCAM is a European company that develops CAD/CAM solutions for numeric control machines since 1991, contributing this way to increase industrial companies' profitability in more than 20 countries in the World.
METALCAM has been developing its own CAD/CAM mechanical solutions for more than 20 years focused in customers' efficiency and profit.
Its large experience and achieved prestige have make possible relevant OEM agreements with other CAD/CAM developers, as Cimatron, and tool-machine makers, as AgieCharmilles (GFMS) or ONA Electro erosion, and become Solid Works certified partner.
The 20 years long presence in market of METALCAM allowed the company to lend service to more than 3,000 customers with more than 10,000 installed workplaces, achieving a real high loyalty ratio, due to company's objective has been reached: the customer's satisfaction.
Job Profile: Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Technical Team Engineer)
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech /B.E. (Mechanical)
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Good CAD software knowledge and/or experience (3D solid CAD design)
- Very Good Computer User level Knowledge (office suite and software in general)
- CAM software knowledge and/or experience will be valued
- Experience in Manufacturing and CNC machines operation and programming will be valued
- Follow the QA manager to ensure that the releases of the company’s software applications are of the quality required for the market (testing).
- Report of issues found in our software’s following the procedures for it.
- Collaborate with the Technical Team to help them create Technical materials such as Tutorials, Help files, Demo videos and more as per their requests.
- Any other technical tasks that the company may require.
- Target oriented
- Hard worker
- Problem solver
- Good communicator (in English)
- Very respectful and with good presence
- Good common sense
- Calm and polite
- Able to follow company procedures and methodologies
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA