ARC Document Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as "American Reprographics Company India Pvt. Ltd.") is a subsidiary of ARC Document Solutions (Formerly known as "American Reprographics Company"), California, USA.
It is a public limited Company in USA, with the ticker symbol "ARC", enlisted in New York Stock Exchange, having more than 2500 employees, with revenue of 400 million dollars, located in more than 350 locations. ARC 1s the largest document management company in the world, providing sophisticated document ' management services to the architectural, engineering & construction industry, as well as to other industries that require sophisticated document management services. The Company provides its core services through a proprietary suite of construction related technology products, a nationwide network of locally branded reprographics service center, and more than 2200 facilities management programs at customers' locations throughout the country. Service centers are digitally as connected cohesive network, allowing the company to provide its services to more than 65000 active customers both locally and nationally.
Designation: Software Engineer-Machine Learning
Job Location: Bangalore and Kolkata
Desired experience: 1-4 Years
Salary: Good Hike on the current salary
Education: Any Graduate
Any candidate with ability to understand algorithm and code it into working prototype will suffice. Further AI/ML experience on any one of below will be appreciated.
Natural Language Processing:-
1. Information retrieval tasks such as: NLU, NER, tagging, Transformers used in Speech-to-Text, Attention, sentiment analysis and semantic extraction techniques
2. Text representation (such as n-grams, bag of words etc)
3. Deep learning (RNN, LSTM) based classification algorithms
4. Frameworks (like Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet etc) and libraries (like scikit-learn, SpaCy, NLTK, CoreNLP, Gensim)
1. Visual recognition tasks, such as segmentation and detection
2. 2D/3D Object detection/recognition, classification, tracking, mapping, localization, SLAM
3. 3D point-cloud processing, 2D/3D pose estimation, activity understanding, etc.
4. Frameworks (like Tensorflow, PyTorch, CUDA/OpenCL, OpenGL etc) and libraries (like OpenCV)
Internet of things:-
1. Time-series analysis, regression, hypothesis testing
2. Streaming data pipeline/dataflow to populate Data Lake
3. Embedded device related optimization for setting up audit data feed
4. Framework (SparkML, TensorFlow, Pytorch etc ) , No-Sql Data Modeling and Distributed cache
1. Cryptography algorithms such as AES, SHA, etc.
2. Networking - working with Ethernet, TCP/IP, buffering, queueing, and scheduler
3. P2P networks - FileCoin, WebTorrent
4. Frameworks such as Hyperledger Cluster and Ethereum - smart contracts
After filling up the form please click submit to complete your application
Team - Aspiring Minds
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
1 - 4 Years