Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Amagi is a global media technology company that is rapidly rearranging the TV broadcasting industry value chain, with a mission to make cloud-enabled TV broadcasting, targeted content delivery and advertising the new norm.
Founded in 2008, Amagi uses cloud-based technologies to create a reliable, scalable, and cost-effective alternative to traditional satellite TV broadcast infrastructure. We offer channel origination, regionalization and Ad monetization services, platforms, and products for TV networks worldwide without having to set up new satellite feeds.
Amagi has also established itself as the largest Ad network in India selling over 30 million Ad seconds . Using its patented content watermarking technology, Amagi replaces Ad spots at hundreds of headends to cater to a growing market of regional advertisers. Amagi is expanding its Ad-insertion network to other countries to enable advertisers reach out to their target audience better at significantly lower costs.
Salary: INR 7 Lakhs
Courses Required: B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech(CS/IT)
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- As a Frontend Engineer the candidate will be responsible to Design and implement new user-facing features in Amagi web applications.
- Building next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Exploring and designing dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Working closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams
- Analyzing system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- Strong understanding of web libraries such as JQuery and at least one framework such as AngularJS, underscore JS, and backbone JS
- Knowledge of web backend frameworks such as Ruby on Rails & Django, Linux environment, one or more MVC framework
- Mobile web UI development, Responsive UI development and iOS/Android native app development
- An interest in user interface design.
- Online Test
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer(Frontend)
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: IT