About The Company:
Founded in 2012, having an employee strength of 400+ employees. As a company that is transforming rural distribution in India using technology. Turning small rural retailers into digital touch-points through our assisted commerce platform. We empower retailers with a large range of digital & physical products. We have over 48,000 such happy retailers spread over 11 states in India. We have our presence in Indonesia & Bangladesh. We have strategic partnerships with leading global & Indian brands. From apple, Samsung, Xiaomi & Amazon to Patanjali, P&G & Hindustan Unilever & many more. All these big brands are excited with the kind of inroads we are able to make into rural India. Our company & the leadership team includes people from all parts of India & organizations like Hindustan Unilever, Google, Future group, 3M, Britannia & many other large corporations. We offer fast track growth paths to people who are motivated, passionate & result oriented.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0- 1 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
- Good aptitude.
- Good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective listening and client-facing skills
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Face To Face
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3 LPA