Website:www.rapidi.in | www.customisedtechnologies.com
Salary: 3.2-4.5 LPA(Based on the candidature and their interview performance)
Probation / Training Period: 3 weeks.
Bond: No bond no contract.
Tentative date of interview:Will be communicated post registration process is over.
Tentative date of joining:Immediate
- Candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining and upgrading software used for the Rapid-I Precision Measuring Systems products, in-house ERP systems, new product development for mobile/desktop platforms and web-based development activities.
- The task of the software engineer at Customized Technologies spans multiple aspects of software development, including database systems, web development, desktop and mobile app development, User Interface Design.
- Passionate to learn new technologies, original thinking and doing product software development.
- Candidates are expected to be quick learners, self-driven, disciplined and goal-oriented.
- Candidates must be open to learn various fields of software development, with keen interest in learning new technologies, processes and ideas for delivering cutting edge products.
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Should be self-driven, take initiativeÂ goal-oriented, disciplinedÂand have an interest in product software development.
- Should live within 15 min of travel time of company.
- Working 6-days per week is mandatory. Compensation commensurate with work delivered will obviously be given.
- Candidate should have Geometric visualization and quick thinking
- Excellent logical reasoning and mental and physical stamina to work hard and think originally.
- Disciplined development approach.
- Ability to work in an R&D environment,
- Written Test at Company premises
- One-On-One Interview
- 3-week probation in the Company
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Wednesday 28 August, 2014 by 10 am.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds does not work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
0 - 0 Years
3.2 - 4.5 LPA