About The Company :
Act21 Software Pvt. Ltd is an IT company, driven by Entrepreneurial Zeal & Led by Experienced IT Experts. Act21 specializes in Web-based Java Business Solutions.Act21 software, strives to be a game-changer with lot of innovative products & solutions. Impakt DevStudio (development platform for web based business solutions), developed by Act21 has proved to optimize the development process by up-to 300%.
Under Strategic Partnership with Bosch Software Innovation - Global Leader in Rule Mgmt Systems, it has provided advanced decision management solution to some of the large organization in India & Globally.It has also done significant work in outsourced product development space.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2018/2019
Course Specialization: BTECH/BCA/MCA
Salary Details: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 1 year post the probation period
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and responsibities:
The candidate will be responsible for the developing and debugging of the various components and features.
- The candidate will be working on requirements, functional specifications, and design specifications.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Experimenting & applying new innovating ideas to use
Skill Set Required:
- Good Aptitude and Programming Skills
- Knowledge of Core Java is required.
- Knowledge of J2EE stack (Preferred).
- Aptitude test
- Technical round HR round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA