About the Company:
Atna Technologies is the group company of Malabar Gold & Diamonds, a leading diversified Indian business conglomerate.
Atna Technologies is a premier enterprise solutions company, delivering Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV, LS-Retail and portal "SharePoint" solutions to clients all over the world. We are a Microsoft "Gold Certified Enterprise Resource Planning Partners" bringing value-added solutions to meet the needs of our customer. Atna brings a team of highly motivated consultants, certified by the APICS [Association for Operations Management] and the Microsoft Corporation. Our consultants are highly experienced in the fields of Supply Chain Management, Finance, Sales & Purchase, Retail & Store Management and Customer Relation Management. We strongly believe in introducing the best practices to our clients and help them benefit from our knowledge in the implementation of ERP & CRM and other enterprise solutions.
With a unique combination of consulting and superior delivery skills on our side, our customers are assured of the APICS best practices in the industry, backed by superior technology from Microsoft. Atna's robust implementation methodology ensures best value for money and faster ROI. Our highly experienced consultants bring true value to our customers and help them realize higher return on investments through a consultative approach to business analysis, project planning and implementation.
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 19-02-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 2 - 6 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Designing and implementing an executable code solution In NAV
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in NAV Technical profile
- Must have successfully implemented at least 1-3 projects
- Good experience of working with MS SQL.
- Web Application Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Security through Web-Services
- Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of new customization in NAVISION with writing code in C/AL programming
- Create new Data-Port as per new requirement for export or import date in and out from NAVISION Database
- Using NAVISION SQL Database for different kind of WEB Application.
- Must have worked on Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP
- Should have been a team member in implementation and integration of Navision
- Should have a good knowledge of programming languages (C/AL(Navision) Mandatory)
- Excellent analytic, logical and programming skills.
- Development and customizations on Reports
- Testing the resulting components
- Involved in Integration Testing
- Post implementation support
- Should be able to resolve the issues within defined time frame.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
2 - 6 LPA