Capgemini is a French multinational management consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf in Grenoble, France.
Capgemini's regional operations are North and South America, Northern Europe & Asia Pacific and Central & Southern Europe. Services are delivered through four disciplines; Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and Local Professional Services.
Profile Offered: Software Developer/Tester
Course Specialization: BSc/BCA (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Electronics Only)
Target Batches: 2015 and 2016
- Candidates applying must possess 60% and above in 10th, 12th and 60% and above in graduation
- Interested candidates should not have any gaps in education
CTC Offered: INR 2.1 LPA
- Work in any of the company’s offices across India
- Work in any of the business units / service lines within the company
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Skill Set Required:
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should have good interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Online Test
- Candidates clearing Online Test will be invited for Direct Interviews
Interested candidates must be willing to Sign a 2-year service agreement/ Deed of Indemnity
Interview Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BCA
0 - 0 Years
2.1 - 2.1 LPA