Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Developer – PHP
About The Company:
Nispaara has the expertise and infrastructure to write compelling, unique and original keyword rich content that enhances the product sales. Their ecommerce product writing services include content writing for fashion, jewellery, sarees, electronics, baby products, food products, technical product specifications and more. The content writing for each product goes through a thorough quality checks before the final deliverables.
"Nispaara Solutions is one of the largest website design and development company in Bangalore". Since its inception, Nispaara has designed and developed hundreds of web solutions for different types of businesses.
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E. (CS/IT/ECE), MCA
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA
Probation Period: 6 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: None(The candidate need to complete 1 year with the organisation to get the experience certificate wih relieving)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Good foundation in Object Oriented Programming.
- MySQL database programming.
- 3rd party scripts customization.
- Should be able to work alone or in a team.
- Should be self motivated and proactive, with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong debugging skills and the ability to easily modify existing code.
- Should be able to work independently and handle multiple Projects
- Technical Test
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer – PHP
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT