About The Company:
Customer Centria, the Customer Engagement & Experience Company.We architect customer delight by seeking and shaping the Here & Now Moments of Truth.And engineer customer experience, from the orchestration of cognitive data, technology & omni-channel artistry. Impacting total business transformation,to unlock endless opportunities.
We are passionate,driven Marketing Tech enthusiasts.A strong,committed and experienced team of industry experts,domain-consultants,cognitive architects,data scientists,software coders,designers & developers.Whose vision is to propel Customer Experience into the realm of Real Time Cognitive Omni-Channel Artistry Having delivered transformational value to clients globally,what matters to us is consistent & sustained excellence.Powering cogent engagement strategies and engineering delightful experiences,is serious business to us.In this we revel,enjoying thoroughly.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/IS)(Candidates should have 60% in academics without year gaps)
Target Batch: 2019
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Should be a good team player
- Attitude to learn and excel in new technologies and willingness to work in proprietary programming languages
- Online assessment
- Face to Face Interview
- Final Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 3.6 LPA