About the Company:
Tech Mongers is an Information technology, Web development and designing, Digital Publication, Digital Marketing, Marketing solutions, PR activities and HR consulting company headquartered in Bengaluru, India. At Tech Mongers, our key focus is to empower our clients with business solutions through state of the art technology and best-of-breed business processes. Our team strongly believes in End to End solution which consists of redefining and rethinking the existing business processes through our deep industry understanding coupled with world class technology solution to empower our clients “To Bay the Competition Away”. It is our policy to continue to work closely with each Client with sincere Commitment on long term Basis to ensure the best practices are integrated into its operations. We will continue to serve as the one-and-only real technology provider for our clients with the aim of assisting such client’s business operations in India and abroad. As well as on global basis In delivering increased value
Desired Experience: 1 – 3 years
Last Date to Apply : 02-06-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3 – 5 LPA (Negotiable, depends upon the last drawn salary)
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Should have good knowledge about Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Keyword Monitoring, Google Ad Groups & Campaigns, Link Building, Google Analytics, Online Marketing, Conversions, Brand Awareness.
- Should have good knowledge about Social Media Optimization (SMO), Pay per (PPC), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS .
- Create, Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action .
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company social content .
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 3 Years
3 - 5 LPA