About the Company:
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 126 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 11 Customs Airports, 89 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Profile Offered: Security Personnel
Job Location: PAN India
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry
- Obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards.
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
- Protect the company's assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
To know more,please visit www.fresherslive.com/aai-airports-authority-of-india-recruitment
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3.3 LPA