About The company
At Kijag, they have assembled a talented team of Technical Writers, Web designers, developers, marketers, communications specialists, project managers and business developers to work in a collaborative manner on their client projects. They build on each other's expertise, working together in teams to generate great outcomes for projects.
They are crazy enough to dream that they can change the world and confident enough to execute the strategies and turn that dream into reality. Of ~125 brands, 10000 distributors, 25000 field users and more than 1 million retailers
Job Profile: Sales & Marketing Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate, MBA
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: 10% commission on every sale while probation (10k fixed + incentives once permanent)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate will be determining the customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives.
- Candidate has to close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives.
- Candidate has to develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers
- Candidate has to develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support the sales plan.
- Candidate has to conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
- Candidate has to maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
- Candidate has to support the service department to generate leads for service or equipment/device upgrades.
- Candidate needs to engage in Web / e-Marketing, Email Marketing, SEM, SMM and other Digital Marketing stuff.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills; have the ability to persuade and close sales.
- Candidate must have ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process.
- Candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA