About The Company: Digant Technologies is an Innovative organization, with products & Solution based on technologies like RFID, M2M, IoT and Sensors,With these technologies in the core, They address real pressing issues of our customers in the Telecom Infrastructure Automation.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Remote monitoring and control
OEM products and solutions for industrial customers.
They are actively adding newer technology solutions and newer industry sectors every day in our portfolio, Kindly go through the following links for updated offerings, which potentially can help you solve your complex operational challenges.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks participating in professional societies.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Database Maintenance.
- Ensuring Client Closures.Skill Set Required:
- Candidate have strong Communication Skills.
- Strong technical Skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Analytical Skills.
- Technical Round(Face to Face)
- HR Round(Face to Face)
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor