About The Company :
Bonafide is a multi-disciplinary research and consulting company which provides all the information streams required to solve strategic, business and marketing problems. Bonafide is a “one-stop-shop” offering syndicated research reports, custom research solutions and marketing services for a variety of industry verticals. Bonafide brings value to its clients through high quality research and analysis and helps them making well-informed tactical strategic moves in the dynamic global market environment.
Desired experience:0-2 Years
Course Specialization:B.Tech/B.E,BBA, MBA, M.Sc
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary:INR 96,000-1.56 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply:25th April 2016
- The Research Associate is responsible for the provisions of research reports and custom consulting projects for fortune 500 companies. The position will provide primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative market research data for analytical support to existing and new marketing and sales strategies.
- The person would be responsible to decide upon the market studies/topics to be researched, finalize table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies to complete the in-depth market assessment for individual MICRO and MACRO markets.
- Compiling, analyze and interpret information from both internal and external sources, providing insights and market/industry report writing with a logical structure.
- Successfully initiating, executing and delivering research projects involving market assessment & sizing, competitive analysis & benchmarking and industry/sector analysis etc.
- Track specific industry and develop yourself as an industry specialist, contribute market insights and analyst briefings and consulting fortune companies for enhancing their profitability.
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts for the purpose of gathering primary data as well as produce research reports on market dynamics in the relevant industry.
- The person should have ability to taking ownership of all the business research assignments entrusted and work closely with the team to produce impeccable quality outputs in timely manner.
- The candidate should have excellent secondary research skills to search data for niche markets.
- The candidate should have knowledge of market size calculation & forecasting, swot analysis, pest analysis, porters five forces, multivariate analysis, industry risk analysis, product positioning matrix, etc.
Skill Set Required:
- Good data visualization skills and ability to present data analysis in intuitive graphical and tabular formats.
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, organizational or project management skills.
- Ability to take responsibility of assigned tasks and work with minimum guidance.
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Prior industry experience would be an added advantage.
- Good research skills, preferably with exposure / knowledge of online databases such as Bloomberg, Factiva, CapitalIQ, OneSource, Hoover’s, Thomson Research amongst others.
- Proficiency in MS Office (power point, excel and word)
- Ability to understand financial statements and conduct basic financial analysis.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, M.Sc., MBA
0 - 2 Years
0.96 - 1.56 LPA