About the Company:
Founded in 2008, IndianMoney.com is India’s largest Free and Unbiased Financial Education Company, with a team of over 500 Wealth Doctors (Certified Financial Advisors) proficient in 13 different languages. Headquartered in Bangalore, having centers spread across 13 locations, we cater to the consumers from about 650 towns in India.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 3 LPA + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Advising and selling term and health insurance to interested customers by understanding the customer’s needs in particular and their ability to pay.
- Analyzing and understand customer’s current insurance policies and suggest them with best available plans.
- Keep a track and check on the ongoing transactions with the customers.
- Solving day-to-day issues of customers with respect to their policies to maintain a strong and healthy relationship with them.
- To generate the desire for our product in the Customer’s mind by making them understand the value proposition.
- Successfully create, develop and retain relationships with customers through understanding their needs and explaining the benefits of the policies.
- Doing proper follow-up with the prospective customers and simultaneously converting them into sales.
- RM’s should generate a good pipeline for themselves over a period of time so that it helps them in achieving their daily targets.
- Reaching out to maximum prospective customers from the base assigned and explaining them the insurance plans by providing them with proper presentation on call and simultaneously generating sales and achieving their daily numbers.
- To constantly upgrade with changes, to ensure you provide the most up-to-date product information to the customers.
- Strong desire to excel in sales environment
- Hindi and English
- Ability to close sales
- HR round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA