About The company:
Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24x7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Profile: Quality Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 3.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Identify test requirements from specifications/Product.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Key Competencies: Good interpretation and Articulation, Speed and Accuracy, Attention to Detail, Excellent communication skills
Soft skills required: excellent written & spoken English skills, accuracy and speed, attention to Detail, Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Good understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
- Adaptive, flexible and comfortable working in a matrix environment as an individual
- Knowledge of any Automation tool is an advantage (QTP/Selenium)
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in learning and implementing new technologies.
- Ability to handle huge work load.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Communicate and interact with appropriate stakeholders on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data quality
Working hours: Day Shift
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
NOTE: Candidates who are willing to work in Bangalore may only apply.
0 - 2 Years
3 - 3.5 LPA