- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The Company:
Gofenz Automation is a powerful Cloud based IoT asset monitoring platform and tracking system to track staff, vehicles, diesel generators and assets.
Job location: Bangalore/Chennai/Coimbatore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Salary: 2-3 LPA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Profile – Product Development Engineer – IoT
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
· Key skills - C#, Microsoft Azure, ASP.Net – Web, HTML 5, Knockout, Bootstrap, Java Scripts, iOS, Android, IoT Hardware.
· Should be a quick and adaptive Learner.
· Have profound knowledge of any of the mentioned technologies.
· Have Strong Aptitude and Problem Solving Skills.
· Ready to work in a Startup Environment Humble, friendly, helping and accommodating in behaviour.
· Have deep interest, great inclination and a believer in Technology. Have a strong reasoning to why want to work as a Software Developer.
· Only those interested in working in a Startup of highly focussed, quick delivery environment and in a small team should apply.
· Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem.
· Have the dynamism, enthusiasm, and attitude of working in a startup.
· The inclination to learn and keep evolving and while having the right virtues and ethos of a professional.
Skype/Face to Face Interviews
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA