About the Company:
Intelenet is a large global Business Process Outsourcing player, committed to delivering our client’s strategic goals and helping in enhancing, broadening, and deepening the relationship to add value.
Backed by The Blackstone Group, a leading Global Private Equity player, with a current portfolio of clients that includes Fortune 500 companies, we are a 55,000 people organization spread across 66 global delivery centers across USA, UK, India, Poland, and Philippines; supporting 100+ clients in over 50 languages.
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 15-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 2.0 – 3.2 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Aggressively drive Training & Development initiative in the Organization.
- Proactively Bridge Skill gaps and result in enhanced Productivity.
- Employee Development initiatives for new hires in the organization.
- To check and maximize training effectiveness.
- To drive training initiatives for various projects.
- To meet & evaluate Training vendors, assess content & facility; modify to make it more relevant and cost effective.
- Ensure updating of existing content as needed.
- Evaluate progress of trainers/ trainees insuring that all achieve an acceptable level of performance, according to standards set.
- Proactively coach, mentor and counsel by providing recognition and constructive feedback for all trainers.
- Actively participate in miscellaneous training projects and tasks as appropriate.
- Facilitate Training need analysis and help with development and delivery of training.
- HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
1 - 2 Years
2 - 3.2 LPA