Bodhih Training Solutions Pvt Ltd, a corporate training company, having HO at Bangalore, offers training services across South Asia.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 - 5 years
Salary: INR 1.2 – 2.4 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- Understand the organizational goals and plans and bring in business to meet them within the specified timelines.
- Ensure new prospects are identified and converted into clients from a range of industries.
- Ensure superior performance by meeting, if not exceeding set targets while maintaining the desired quality parameters.
- Build and maintain relationship with existing and new clients, both individuals and organizations, to grow the existing business and bring in new assignments.
- Ensure information is available both for internal as well as for external customers to support business development and related activities.
- Update calls report.
- Maintain sales report.
- Ensure every vertical of Bodhih is a growing one and the required volume of business, in terms of number clients and kinds of assignment are brought in.
- Work within the boundaries of the organizations with respect to fitting into the Bodhih culture and style of working.
- Research and identify prospects from multiple sources and water down large volumes of data into usable and sales relevant information.
- Make telephone and face to face cold calls following well defined metrics with specific sales funnel conversion ratios.
- Follow and maintain a series of sales, business development and process related reports to ensure perfect organization, accessibility and retrieval of information.
- Ensure achievement of annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily targets both with respect to revenue as well as other performance related metrics.
- Work as a team with other colleagues as well as with key members of client organizations to ensure greater sales effectiveness as well as successful execution of assignments.
- Represent Bodhih in its completeness to both individual clients and client organizations by ensuring the company’s philosophy, competence and credibility are well established.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to follow the entire sales process from cold calling to sales closure
- Ability to understand client requirements, document them and report them effectively
- Plan effectively to ensure the successful meeting of set target
- Effective interaction with other teams and managers to provide client with required information to ensure sales closures
- English Language proficiency (written and oral)
Pre Sales/Client Partner
B.A., B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 5 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA