About The Company
Whyable is a progressive "anti-establishment" establishment where people come together to work in an honest, happy and efficient manner. Our business involves offering product solutions (NOTE: not outsourcing, not just technology consulting) to startups and help them build a profitable business through our design and technology expertise. We are a team of 12 people working out of Indiranagar (or in the comfort of our homes - we are democratic that way) trying to change the way the people approach work.
Salary: INR 5 LPA to 8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-4 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Build features and fix bugs in the web app built on Symfony framework
- Change and create new data models in mysql as per requirements.
- Fix production issues quickly
- Follow code review process & code commit process
- Follow agile methodology and use Jira for work
- Familiarity with other languages/ frameworks is a big plus
- Familiarity with Agile process and Jira is a big plus
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Interview Round
2 - 4 Years
5 - 8 LPA