About the Company:
Questerra organises 2-12 week tours which are concentrated on a particular passion/profession These tours come with access to a seasoned mentor/curator and a study module relevant to you chosen area of interest Questerra is an application only model.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- The Questerra outbound executive has to be a planner, implementer and executer. The role involves designing an occupational journey, bringing together a pool of applicants and executing the tour. The executive will be involved end to end from materializing the tour and orienting the travelers through the journey. All these activities will be conducted in conjunction with our in house team members who will work as the executive’s support system. Do you want a passport filled with stamps? Do you want a life backed with experience? Then come on board and join the Questerra family.
- Performance Analysis
- Real-time Engagement
- Brand Strategy
- Channel Growth
- Customer Acquisition
- Response Monitoring
- Product Marketing
- Quality Control
- Social Media Strategies
- Campaign Evaluation
- Competitive Analysis
- Referral traffic
- Brainstorm with our team members and chalk out theme centric itineraries.
- Plan and execute events that are relevant to our themes and create experiences for travelers to take back post the vacation.
- Push those glasses up your nose and strike constructive deals as you negotiate with hoteliers, ground operators and transporters. You will be our one point of contact with all the service suppliers.
- Explicitly highlight the tour inclusions and exclusions.
- Sip your morning tea by leafing through the tourism section in the paper. Update us and implement practices that have deemed success.
- Work in tandem with our in house social media team to ensure that the tour is effectively marketed on all social media handles.
- Trouble may arise in paradise so be quick-witted to handle any problems that may arise on tour.
- Last but not the least, pick up your duffel bag and fulfill your dream of travelling the world.
The ideal candidate sould have:
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A graduate in Hospitality or Tourism will be preferable.
- A Multilingual candidate will be an added advantage.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively for rocks to retort responses.
- Commercially and generally aware of current happenings.
Note: Our offices are in Lavelle Road and Residency road with unlimited snacks, beverages and beer. Yes! Accommodation can also be arranged.
- Face To Face Interview
Last date to apply: 30 October 2017
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBA, BBM, MBA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA