About the company:
Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.
We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia and Accel. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
Job Location: Bengaluru
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Desired experience: 0 to 2 year
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 2.8 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
An Operations executive will be the link between the customers and the internal team and will have to ensure timely and smooth completion of loan transactions on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for Planning & Execution of all loan transactions. The concerned person will be the sole point of contact for the customer and the field teams.
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless transaction flow and completion within the target TAT and 100% process adherence.
- The concerned person will be the central support POC for the field teams.
- He or She will have to coordinate with the field teams to ensure smooth & timely transaction flow.
Skill Set Required:
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills (MS Excel)
- Problem solving skills
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 2.8 LPA