About the Company:
Jugnoo is an auto-rickshaw aggregator providing Logistics as a Service for A2B transport and value added deliveries - doorstep food, fruits, vegetables and groceries. These on-demand transportation and logistics services are provide to both end consumers and businesses. Headquartered in Chandigarh, Jugnoo is currently operational in 30+ cities across India.
Desired Experience: 0-6 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/BCA/BBA/B.Sc/B.Com/Diploma (All Streams)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Candidate will be responsible for following:
- Enroll merchants by going to the field (sales).
- Engage merchants by calling and meeting them (sales).
- Enroll drivers and train them on how to use the App and encourage them to do maximum deliveries. (supply)
- Handle all driver escalations and resolve them. (supply)
Skill Set Required:
Candidates must have following skills:
- Candidate should be presentable and should have proper work ethics.
- Candidate should be enthusiastic,self motivated and confident.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate must have his own bike
- Face to face Interview(Regional Office)
- Telephonic Interview with Central Manager
- HR Interview
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 0.5 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA