About The Company
Founded by three IIT grads, we are India's first online platform for on demand beauty services. We ensure standardization of the services offered and pricing along with marketing and logistics of the process – ensuring our service providers and customers an impeccable experience. We also focus on safety and security of our service providers. We are well funded by top tier VCs. The company is developing a platform connecting beauticians and customers seamlessly. We plan to revolutionize the traditional beauty industry by enabling the service providers to start their own business while our customers can avail these services on the go, anywhere at their homes or offices.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 To 2 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – 3.5 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014/2015
Course Specialization: All graduates
Probation/ Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
As Operations Executive, you will be running key processes for the company. You will work towards improving the efficiency of the existing processes. As you grow, you will learn to design new processes and lead a team of junior executives.
• Managing and scheduling customer appointments; handling all day-to-day operations.
• Run key process independently; understand business metrics and monitor them.
• Improve designed process to scale operations.
• Working across multiple functions - Operations, Business Development and Marketing.
• Taking regular feedback from customers and monitoring customer satisfaction level.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hindi .
• Good understanding of MS Office.
• Structured thinking, organized and data driven.
• Ability to liaise with different teams.
- Verbal and Aptitude Assessment
- Work History and Case Study Round
- Final Interview Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3.5 LPA