About The Company:
Simplotel is a Hotel Technology company offering Software-as- a-Service (SaaS) to help hotels drive more bookings through all their channels – Website, Online and Offline. The name Simplotel is derived from a combination Simple and Hotel. As the name suggests, our mission is to simplify the lives of hoteliers.
Our vision is to equip hotels worldwide with technology that helps them drive more bookings, show case their brand online and improve the experience of their guests. We continue to grow our product footprint to include more and more solutions for our hotels with an ultimate goal of becoming a comprehensive technology platform for hotels.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 1 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA To INR 3.3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to provide enterprise-level support to our customers. You will assist and provide process support to our customers. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate resolutions to their requests and issues.
Job Description & Required Skills:
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand their requests.
- Follow defined steps to resolve the tickets and help the customers.|
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved the issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Document knowledge and detailed steps in the form of notes and manuals.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and comfortable with using software products.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step guidance, both written and verbal.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Support or consultation.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3.3 LPA