Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Online Portfolio Management
About The Company
With New Year comes new resolutions and innumerable plans for taking your business to new heights. If you are the kind of person who is looking for out of the box marketing ideas to promote your brand, then look no further , for AMKEN provides you one stop solutions for all your marketing needs.
AMKEN represents the new generation marketing where we believe in providing new, amazing and unique solutions. We have been always passionate in providing end to end solutions to problems our client face. Our business module is designed to fit the needs of multiple verticals and business of all complexities.
Amken offers a full range of media planning and executing and digital strategy. Our personalised service coupled with strong media activation planned development, execution and maintenance always helped us in setting new benchmarks. With strong media relations across consumers and trade, ANKEN”s PR team works to ensure our client get the maximum benefit. Our integrated digital team offers a comp[lete set of digital capabilities.
AMKEN is much more than a direct marketing firm. We believe in partnering with our clients to create powerful and purposeful data and implementing ideas that positively affects our clients bottom line.
So , What are you waiting for? Explore AMKEN to give your business that extra push. Together we can give your dreams the position they deserve.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: freshers
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to 1.8 LPA + Incentives
Target Batch Passouts: 2015/2016
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/MBA/Any Grad
Probation/Training Period: 20 Days
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Writing client reports
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good knowledge of basic computing and MS Office
2) HR Round( face to face)
3) Working on live projects
- Job Responsibilities: Online Portfolio Management
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Sc., MBA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT