About the Company:
Flutura Decision Sciences and Analytics is an IOT intelligence company that is powering new monetizable business models using machine signals in the Engineering and Energy Industry. The new business models we power impact operational, process and asset efficiency outcomes. The IOT prognostics / diagnostics platform has many features which are the first of its kind in the world. Flutura Decision Sciences fills a gap in the marketplace to bubble up previously undetected machine signals which impact industrial outcomes. It does so by mining streaming IOT Sensor / Asset / Operations data using its Data science platform - Cerebra . Flutura is funded by The Hive a pure play big data fund based out of Palo Alto.
Job Location : Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1.5 - 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 23-06-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3.5 – 6.5 LPA
Job Description :
- Contribute in all phases of project analysis, design, estimation, development, self-review and delivery.
- Convert product requirements into specifications and wireframes.
- Functional composition of web pages using HTML / CSS, and turning a wireframe design into a well-formatted, user-friendly web page
- Effectively troubleshoots technical / project related issues.
- Complete work in time and deliver the Zero / minimum defect quality output.
- Create / modify templates and/or shell with best coding standards.
- Interface with Customer team on project related Activities
- Track schedule, quality and status of ongoing projects.
- Problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyse and find solutions independently.
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL Server/MySQL).
- Excellent Communication skills.
Skill Set Required :
- Minimum 2 years of experience on ASP.NET MVC 4,C# and .NET Framework
- Experience in working with Web Services / Web API / WCF / REST API
- Experience on Node.js/AngularJS/Wordpress will be an added advantage
- Experience on charting libraries like d3js and jqplot will be an added advantage
- Experience in UI frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation is an added advantage.
- Experience of working on highly scalable & highly available systems.
- Experience with source code control systems (Subversion, Git, TFS)
- A good understanding of front-end design patterns, object oriented programming and UI best practices is a must.
- 2 Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1.5 - 2 Years
3.5 - 6.5 LPA