Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
AeZION, is professional application and web development company. We focus the needs of our clients to provide 100% satisfaction. Our company is involved in providing appication design, web design and web development services, software design and development, mobile application design and development, Search Engine Optimization and web hosting.
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 years
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3 - 6 LPA ( Depends upon the candidate experience and skills )
- Drives the timely development of all features, enhancements and corrections for projects by assigning resources to development tasks
- Reviewing design plans and approach with Manager
- Investigating problem areas within the application and implementing fixes
- Working with management to ensure solutions are validated with customers and stakeholders
- Participating in user acceptance testing activities
- Initiating redesign if the functionality does not meet design requirements
- Maturing the Agile development methodology through focus on lean principles
- Participating in post implementation debugging efforts
- Setting clear goals/objectives and providing constructive feedback;
- Monitoring key performance indicators and team member activity
- Analyzing data for patterns and indicators of performance slippage
- Performs software development activities at an Individual contributor level including coding, unit testing and QA.
Skill Set Required:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field and 3-6 years of overall software development experience.
- You should have n-tier smart client application development experience. Solid Experience with C#, .NET, SQL Server, ASPNET MVC, Web API, Rest Services, XML and mobile related app development.
- Experience with OOP, OOAD, and design Patterns.
- Previous Experience in full lifecycle development (analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation).
- Experience in writing queries, Indexes and stored procedures
- Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience with MVC,WCF, .NET 4.0 and dynamics AX development.’
- Experience in agile development methodologies. You should be able to articulate the .Net memory model, multi-threaded development, disposable objects, multicast delegates, service interfaces and service call
- If you are always learning, staying abreast of new technologies and still enjoy development, this may be the right opportunity for you. This position is 80% development and 20% administrative.
- Screening Interview
- Mock Test
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: MVC Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT