About the Company:
ATS is India’s Most Trusted Financial Services company with more than 1 lakh satisfied clients, 800+ service locations Pan India, backed by 24x7 expert support, unbeatable research support and offers the finest trading experience with the lowest brokerage in the market. ATS is a registered member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX
Desired Experience: 2-5 Years
Last Date to Apply : 18-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : UPTO INR 3.6 LPA + Attractive Incentives
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Opening demat and trading A/c.
• Responsible for New Client Acquisition of trading accounts.
• Solving all the queries of the customer relating to all the A/c. Giving best possible services to the customer.
• Client base acquisition for D-mat Accounts/Trading accounts and Generating Revenue from Them.
• Business Development & Sales for Equities & Commodities Advising Clients on Movements Of Stocks.
• Responsible for achieving sales targets.
• Team Handling & Retention of performing team members.Member of NSE, BSE, NSE F&O, BSE F&O, NCDEX, MCX
– HR round at our office
2 - 5 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA
Banking & Finance