About The Company :
FUNDreamz was started in mid 2010 by a group of individuals with simple yet huge vision backed with dynamic and vast experience. The team wanted to help pin down the shortfalls in fundraising and use the power of giving to help deserving NGOs by providing fundraising solutions. These solutions were tailor-made to NGO needs and ranged from face-to-face fundraising, donor retention to setting up in-house operation for different NGOs. At FUNDreamz, they are tirelessly committed to developing and operating cost-effective & profitable direct marketing programs for our clients. They provide all kind of marketing and fundraising solutions. Their solutions begin with donor acquisition, consulting, and market analysis to donor servicing and retention in keeping with the requirements of an organization.
Website : www.fundreamz.com/
Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Noida
Desired experience: Freshers (2016 batch also invited)
Course Specialization: B.Tech, BCA/MCA, BBA/MBA, BA/MA, B.Com./M.Com., B.Sc./M.Sc.
Training Period : 1 week
Probation Period : 3 to 6 months
Salary: INR 1.80 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA + Attractive Incentives
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 17-03-2016 till 11:00 am
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date : Saturday, 19-03-2016
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
- 80% office work and 20% employee may have to go out for meetings and presentations.
- Identifying business opportunities.
- Plan and implement all activities related to Marketing efforts to achieve the desired target
- Maintaining good PR with client and convince them to contribute in different projects.
- To introduce new/innovative Sales and Marketing ideas to meet and exceed the targets.
- Retention of existing clients.
Skill Set Required :
- Good communication, positive attitude and good convincing skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills to ensure achievement of deadlines, targets and goals
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for performance
- Interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively
- Self starter with a "Can do" attitude
- Is responsible, works with integrity; and sets an example for the team.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.16 LPA