About The Company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber\'s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2 to 3 years
Bond: 1 Year rolling contract with the company (Based upon the candidates’ performance the contract will be renewed)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Solving transportation problems through supply building and growth initiatives.
- Help organize and facilitate driver-partner on-boardings, training, and engagement events.
- Take data-driven recommendations and then execute!
- Identify inefficiencies; develop and execute strategies to optimize efficiency and productivity
- Project management - see initiatives through from start to finish!
- Account management
- Optimising the vendor performance
- Business planning and communication to the management team
- Innovation: Invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast growing business. This will include liaising with other Uber cities and work streams to drive innovation and share best practice.
-Strong communication and relationship development skills - the ability to engage and communicate clearly and consistently with internal team members and external partners
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced high-growth environment - navigate easily through change and ambiguity
- Creativity and the ability to thrive in high pressure conditions
-Proficiency in English and Kannada
- Skype Interview(Optional)
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
2 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA