Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Market Support Engineer
About The Company
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd is India’s undisputed leader in Vision Measuring Systems and is the only Indian company to design, develop and manufacture complete measurement solutions from the ground-up. With a multi-disciplinary team of motivated engineers, the Company is at the cutting edge of innovation and development of cutting edge metrology products for the Indian and World markets.
Customised Technologies specializes in integrated technology development spanning mechanics, electronics, embedded systems and application software for a variety of products used in diverse fields. The flagship product of the company has won many awards, including the prestigious national award for successful commercialization of indigenous technology from President APJ Abdul Kalam. They do intensive R&D to innovate product and process development in-house and deliver cutting-edge products and technologies at affordable prices.
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.Tech / Diploma (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics)
Please Note: Only Female Candidates Should Apply
Salary details: INR 2.4 LPA
Probation Period: 2 weeks
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be coordinating the marketing, sales and support activities of metrology products developed in-house in Customised Technologies.
- Official liaison for documentation, ensure timely support and dispatch of products to customers.
- The candidate will be coordinating with prospective customers regarding their requirements and possibilities, liaise with field application engineers on scheduling service calls, demos, payments, progress of support work etc.
Note: This is NOT a Marketing/Sales position!
- Proficiency in basic computer skills including MS Office, documentation and operations.
- Geometric visualisation and technical knowledge of mechanical engineering is a plus.
- Hardworking, sincere and a quick learner will be preferred.
- Speaking proficiency in multiple languages is a plus but not part of selection criteria.
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Candidates must be willing to work 6 days a week Compensation commensurate with work delivered will obviously be given!
- Should be self-driven, take initiative goal-oriented and disciplined.
- Written Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Market Support Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT