Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Manager - Solution Sales (Tele) (Bangalore)
About The company
Established in 1990, GIST is a leading provider of eBooks, eJournals, research databases and discovery tools to Indian Universities, Colleges, Government Institutions and Corporates. They represent leading global publishers like IEEE, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Elsevier, Springer, Wiley- to name a few- in the Indian market. They work in close collaboration with our Publisher Partners in helping them acquire new business and manage client relationships.
With a pan India presence and a client base of more than 2500 institutional libraries, they are strategically positioned to help leading global publishers maximize the outreach of their content thereby maximizing their cash flow and revenue. Their employees leverage state of the art technologies and infrastructure to deliver cutting edge value to our clients- thus retaining a leadership position in the market.
Job Profile: Manager – Solution Sales (Tele)
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-4 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Strong communication skills in English and South Indian Languages with excellent convincing skill.
- Experience of working as a tele advisor to sell software or similar products / IT Products.
- Experience of handling customer queries related to software / IT Solutions / IT hardware products like computers / Laptops etc.
- Good at computers, specifically at MS Office.
- Capabilities to handle off site product presentations remotely.
- Meeting and surpassing the mutually agreed target to generate qualified leads and conversion of leads into sales on monthly / Quarterly / Annual basis.
- Assigning leads to concern sales person handling a specific territory / region.
- Working closely with the sales team to convert leads into qualified business opportunities.
- Submitting lead reports to reporting managers with Analysis on lead conversion and Analysis on the lost cases.
- Generate & Develop active contact list of decision makers.
- Closely work with marketing team on campaign and post campaign follow up activities.
- Develop strong product knowledge of products being represented by GIST
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to deliver and establish the product / sales pitch over phone.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Familiarity with various kinds of learning- training products/methodologies
- Team Player
- High Moral Integrity
- Inspirational and Motivating
- Job Responsibilities: Manager - Solution Sales (Tele)
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT