Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets.
Profile Offered: Management Trainees Administration
Job Location: PAN India
Course Specialization: Any Graduate, PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Receive training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
2. Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
3. Set performance goals and objectives with upper management.
4. Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers.
5. Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
6. Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
To know more,please visit www.freshersworld.com/jobs/management-trainees-administration-jobs-in-across-india-sail-631032
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MMS, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years