About The Company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber\'s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2 years
Bond: 3 months rolling contract with the company (Based upon the candidates’ performance the contract will be renewed)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Talk to vendors to strike new reward partnerships.
- Crunch data to gather insights to improve loyalty program.
- Crunch data to figure if program is working
- Close loops on making sure partners are on-boarded and offers are pushed to the drivers
- Great communication skills.
- Should be able to talk to third parties.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Hustler and good at data
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to Face Rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE
2 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA