Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Linux System Administrator
About Globussoft :
Globussoft builds innovative and cutting edge technology products for the digital marketing industry. With over 4500 customers in more than 50 countries across 5 continents and over 2 million users who consume our services via the web/mobile and cloud aka SAAS, Globussoft is emerging as a key player in the Global Digital Marketing Software Solutions Space. Globussoft Technologies is a CMM – Level 3, Nasscom Certified, ISO 9001-2000 Certified, Microsoft Gold Certified Software Products Company. Started in 2009 and headquartered at Bhilai , India, we are a global software products company providing technology products across a wide range of verticals. We touch lives of over 50 million internet users globally with products and services or partnerships. Our Major Business Partners include Frompo , AuraRank and Shopify. Besides this, we partner with leading global companies like Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Cisco, Zend, Oracle, Dell, IBM, Zuckup etc. to develop exceptional software products.
Website : http://www.globussoft.com/
Educational Qualification : B.Tech (CS/IT), BCA/MCA, B.Sc (IT)
Desired Experience : 0 - 1 years
Job Location : Bangalore
Training Period : 3 months
Salary Offered : INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3 LPA (in addition with Project to Project based incentives)
Bond : 2 years
Job Description :
• Manage ISP and Web hosting Systems on required hardware platforms in a production environment with minimum downtime.
• Manage all internet applications inclusive to, but not limited to DNS, RADIUS, LDAP, Apache, Sendmail, Cyrus, Postifix, MySQL, PHP, and Puppet. In addition, be proficient in writing scripts, and maintaining backups.
• Design, configure, install and maintain all hardware including, but not limited to clustered, stand alone servers, blade servers, running VMware, and storage solutions including, RAID, and SAN technology.
• Work with the Data Network Engineer to monitor the integrity and system reliability and traffic patterns of the ISP, Webhosting and Campus networks.
• Work with the Data Network Engineer and other personnel/departments to analyze hardware requirements and alternatives and make acquisition recommendations.
• Provide superior customer support for Webhosting, ISP and LAN Customers on troubleshooting escalated support troubles. Communicate with staff, vendors and customers in a courteous, professional manner at all times.
• Document server configurations, and scripts, and all other relevant information in a repository to share information.
Skill Set Required :
• Apache, FTP, MySQL/Postgres and PHP experience
• Hosting control panel (cPanel, Plesk, etc.) experience
• Email (Postifx, Exim, dovecot, courier, mailenable, etc.) experience
• DNS (bind, mydns, powerdns, WindowsDNS, etc.) experience
• Broad understanding and troubleshooting of IT/Server related hardware
• Basic understanding and troubleshooting of IP based networks
• Basic understanding and troubleshooting of virtualization platforms (Xen, VZ, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of the cPanel/WHM control panel.
• Have some experience with linux (debian systems is plus)
• Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system.
• Knowledge of bash and perl shell scripting.
• Advanced knowledge of Apache, MySQL, and Exim.
• Flexible schedule.
Interview Process :
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Linux System Administrator
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT