Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion.As one of the India's top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system
Profile Offered: Junior Marine Engineer
Job Location: PAN India
Course Specialization: BE/ B.Tech - Mechanical, Naval Engg
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
2) Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures.
3) Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
4) Evaluate operation of marine equipment during acceptance testing and shakedown cruises.
5) Analyze data in order to determine feasibility of product proposals.
0 - 0 Years