About The Company :
Tech based real estate firm providing long term accommodations for hassle free community living to the residents.We are a lifestyle brand that enables a state of well-being by creating co-living spaces. Our spaces are designed keeping in mind the constantly changing society with advances in technology.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 year
Course Specialization: Btech / BCA / Mtech Any Graduate
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA- 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Note: Accomodation will be provided for free by the company if candidate does not belong to Bangalore or if required.
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Design for the community:
Co-living looks at a sustainable way to inhabit people of similar age groups to stay, play, cook and grow together. We provide this experience by focussing excessively on driving individuals out of their private, to allow interaction and initiate conversation.
Relooking at the 'Private':
Multipurpose furnishings and microliving compact units modelled after in-depth understanding of daily routines and lifestyles helps us maximise our private spaces making use of every inch of space available, rather than traditional apartment set-ups.
Our spaces are no longer seen as an apartment with multiple flats, but as a house with multiple rooms with a large living area.
Besides designing, drawing and detailing, the Architect will be responsible in implementing, on-site co-ordination, Co-ordinating with client and vendors and ensuring smooth execution of the project.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Good Communication Skills, Local language a plus.
- BOQ Creation after understanding the requirements from operations for smooth functioning.
- Would require an understanding on different construction materials and Interiors
- Generating of drawings, as instructed or required for smooth functioning of a project.
- Coordinate with team members and head projects at construction/Renovation stage.
- Regularly monitoring and prioritizing property activities to meet stringent go-live timelines.
- Ability to plan,Draw and Ensure the execution is as per the plan profile
- Knowledge of Google Sheets is a plus.
- Hustler and keen to work under pressure and at scale.
- A skill set of AutoCad and SketchUp/Rhinoceros would be required.
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to Face Round
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA