- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
They are a niche team with deep expertise in Analytics, Business Processes and Software Technologies. They also work with partners to create an eco-system for delivering end to end solutions. They share passion for technology, but believe it must be applied with care and diligence to solve business and societal issues.
Job location: Bangalore
Designation: Java Developer
Desired Experience: 3-6 Years
Salary: 8 LPA - 10 LPA
- Should have strong experience in Development with maintenance & support experience
- Should be able to mentor Junior employees in the team
- Strong in Core Java, J2EE
- Development and Design using object oriented and component-oriented techniques.
- Strong JUnit/Unit Testing and understanding of different types of testing
- Proficient in Spring
- Should have strong RDBMS experience.
- Experience with REST based Web services, JPA, XML, JSON, JMS.
- Experience with concurrency & multithread/multi-process development
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE's, various plug-ins, Maven, Nexus, Git.
Good to have:
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in Hibernate, JBPM
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Spring boot, Clean code architecture, Jenkins and Continuous Integration knowledge is preferred
3 - 6 Years
8 - 10 LPA