About The company:
Torniek Technologies is India & leading provider of innovative identification and tracking solutions to every segment of the supply chain from manufacturing to distribution to retail. The company, established in 2000, is a pioneer and market leader in the field of Barcode systems (Barcode Printers, Barcode Scanners, Portable data collection terminals, Software, AES systems, RFID solutions, Labels, tags & ribbons).
Website address: www.torniek.com
Job Profile: IT Technical Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 1 Week
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA (Final CTC depends upon your performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate must involve in establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- The design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Also responsible for securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Technical Interview
NOTE: Only Male candidates are eligible
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA